Date of Last Revision: 6/22/2017
You may use the Service to link to your accounts on livestream and social media websites. These sites are governed by their own privacy statements and policies, and Streamrecap is not responsible for their operations, including but not limited to their information practices. Users submitting information to or through these third party websites should review the privacy statement and policy of these sites before providing them with personally identifiable financial information.
B. What information of yours we collect
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
* When you register for a Streamrecap account, you give us your name and email address;
* When you link your Service account to your livestream and social media accounts, you give us your user name to the corresponding livestream and social media services;
* Information we receive from your use of the Service, such as the Internet address (IP address) of the computer or device you use to access the Service, the type of browser you use and the times you access the Service;
* Information we receive when you communicate with us through email, such as your name and e-mail address;
* We collect information through the use of “cookies”, tracking pixels, and similar technologies to understand how you navigate through the Service, to learn what content is popular, and to save your preferences. “Cookies” are small files that your Web browser places on your computer’s hard drive.
C. How your information is used
We use nonpublic personal information we collect about you in order:
* To provide the Service to you, including g providing you with recaps of your livestreams from your linked livestream accounts;
* To allow you to post recaps of your livestreams to your linked social media accounts;
* To respond to your requests, and contact you regarding your use of the Service or regarding Service changes;
* To measure and improve our customer service, and to investigate potential fraud and violations of this Policy or any other agreement we have with you. We may, over time, delete correspondence records with you if permitted by law; and
* “Cookies” allow the Service to recognize you if you visit multiple pages in the Service during the same session, so that you don’t need to re-enter your information multiple times. Once you close your browser, session cookies expire and no longer have any effect.
D. With whom your information may be shared
We do not share your nonpublic personal information except:
* In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims;
* If Streamrecap (or substantially all of our assets) is acquired, your information would be transferred along with the other business assets as permitted by law. We may also disclose nonpublic personal information about you to nonaffiliated third parties as permitted by law.
E. Your choices regarding the collection, use and distribution of your information
If you do not agree with this Policy, please discontinue use of the Streamrecap Service. You also have the option of setting your browser to reject “cookies.” However, doing this will hinder performance and negatively impact your experience using the Streamrecap Service.
F. Contacting us about your privacy
If, at any time, you have questions or concerns about Streamrecap’s privacy commitment, please feel free to email us at email@example.com to contact one of our representatives.
Children are not eligible to use the Streamrecap Service. We ask that minors (under the age of 18) do not submit any personal information to us or attempt to use the Streamrecap Service under any circumstance. We do not knowingly collect information from children under 13 years of age or have any reasonable grounds for believing that children under the age of 13 are accessing the Streamrecap Service or using our Services. If we learn that we have inadvertently collected Personal Information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from a child under age 13, please contact us.
I. Visiting the Streamrecap Service from Outside the United States
J. Data Security
We are committed to protecting the data of the Streamrecap community. Even though we take reasonable precautions to protect your data, no security measures can be 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your data.